Wednesday, January 20, 2010

change of heart

bonjour :)

despite my last 'depressed' post much has change. for one i've decided not to care.
note to self: make this my new years resolution.

perhaps i should actually come up with a new years resolution. and es i realise that i am about a month late for that... better late then never!

1. something along the lines of : don't are too much, because people only use you for their own personal gain (true fact!)

2. eat a tad healthier- lay off the pizza and spring rolls for a while

3. go gym more often with jamie :) - and if by gym i mean perve on the hotties doing weights... then i will definitely go to gym more often ;) she knows who i'm talking about

4. keep a blog of my life. i get the feeling that it will help me de-stress and hopefully make me a better journalist... to some extent

5. I will make no attemt to get a man... they only cause more trouble and heartache... MUST BACK AWAY FROM ALL MAN CANDY

12:14 am. i am sitting on my bed, in my divine oversized bruno t-shirt, which doubles as a makeshift pj 'nighty' typing this blog.
room status: looking better than this morning... fewer school books on the floor... a wrapped up Kris Kringle present yet to be given... and several shopping bags full of clothes that i couldn't be bothered hanging up.

Leg is currently overeating- caused by laptop... along with some indents from the bottom of the laptop also...

and family is sound asleep :)

oh the silence
buona notte tutti!

the inexperienced blogger
ash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment