Sunday, January 31, 2010

my south park reality moment... who would've thought!

As previously explained to Jamie, my life took a wrong turn previously... and by wrong i mean tragic... and by tragic i mean devastating... and by devastating i mean i lost nearly all of my major work three days before it was due. Yes, it's true. This really happened... and according to my teacher 'there's one every year'. Don't i have a say in this! What if for once i didn't want to be that ONE!
Anywho, no hard feelings toward the USB, which is currently sitting in the bottom of the bin, cracked and falling to pieces. Apparently i had to learn my lesson the hard way... the really really unlucky way. I'm so god damn blessed.

How does this relate to my south park moment?, i hear you ask eagerly.
Well, there's an episode where Cartman's grandma dies and he inherits millions of dollars. And i'm sure we all know how much Eric loves his friends... (refer to season twelve where Cartman gives Kyle aids... what a great friend!).
On the other hand, Kyle, the good little Jewish boy who does no wrong, gets some sort of growth, perhaps a boyle, on his buttocks.
To put things in perspective...
I am Kyle with the Boyle on my arse.
because life is a bitch. and bad things happen to good people!

Luckily, there are always good friends to count on :)
So here is my own personal tribute to Jamie Jackson... i think celebratory drinks are in order *cheers*
thankyou thankyou thankyou, a million times thankyou! Also, a thankyou to Jenny too... great answers on the interviews... made me laugh!

love,
the inexperienced blogger
ash x

No comments:

Post a Comment