Wednesday, February 24, 2010

and the academy award goes to...


Me :) So i guess it's time for my thankyou speech...
Firstly, a general thanks to everyone who had to put up with my constant tears and complaining... it really wasn't easy! trust me !

So, in no particular order...
Thank you Rosemaree...and congratulations too. But mostly thank you for supporting me and enduring long phone calls. You're the best cugina ever, yay!

Thank you Jamie. You have shed much wisdom! And also to Jenny, for THINKING of spitting in her hair, it's the thought that really counts :) You're the best. Jamie, thanks for listening to me have extreme bitch sessions 24/7 too!

Thank you Jess. and congratulations are also in order for you and le BOYFRIEND! hells yeah ;) you are such a beautiful person, both inside and out. Thanks for always being there for me, good times, bad times and everything in between!

Thank you Marie. Well, you are just amazing! I really truly appreciate everything you have done for me! you're the coolest, funniest bad ass around! and i feel safe around you :) thanks for not letting anyone get to me when things seemed hopeless. And thanks for the great advice... sneaky ways to piss them right off!

Thank you Dom. One of my MANY avid readers (ha!). You're just cool, cause you are one of few who read my blog, and you're my cousin haha. Plus i just love hearing you call them bitches... I'm free for hangman anytime ;)

Thankyou Rosey. You truly are one in a million! I know that no matter what happens, we will always remain friends! I have had soooo many funny times with you and look forward to many more. YOu have been a great comfort to me and i love you oh so very much!

Thank you Tash. Hunny, you be the beri awesome friend too. haha. You are truly a GEM! i would not have made it through this without you!!! you're the best :D I know that whenever i need good advice, you're there to offer me some. I value your friendship dearly. You be the beri cool hunny!

Thank you Zoia. GOD BLESS YOUR COTTONS bella! haha. i just plain love you zoi zoi! You've taught me not to care about those people... and i don't! you crack me up :) love you Zola!! haha

and thank you Annabelle... even though i haven't kept you as up to date as possible, you're just the coolest asian ever :) love you!!!

well, i should have been kicked off the stage by now...
but after this incident, which is now OVER, i have learnt to appreciate what i have in life.
I will live life with no regrets, and i would regret not leaving them while i had the chance.

They do say that things happen for a reason... this was just meant to be.
And i feel really lucky to have you all a part of my life. And i hope it stays that way, because you all DO play such an amazing role, to make each day more spectacular than the last.

Yours lucky in love,
the inexperienced blogger.
ash
x

3 comments:

  1. nawwwwwwwww :) i love u ash :D

    love your one and only... candelstick !

    ReplyDelete
  2. this TOTALLY is in a particular orderr....im 1st ! ahahaha so it better be! i love you :D

    ReplyDelete