Monday, March 1, 2010

a little thing called life

and i'm kind of loving it at the moment!



Mere silhouettes, continually fading in the back of my mind... nearly forgotten. And so you should be!
These past few weeks have been hell and a half! Things ARE looking positive though :)

i just found this quote...

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side".

this quote epitomises my exact feelings...

anywho, not much has been happening in the life of me. No more 'debacles'... Although i AM struggling to keep my lentern promise... it's not my fault i bite my nails when i'm stressed out!!!!

Well, for all my MANY avid readers, the small handfull of you know who you are., it is my big SEVENteenth birthday in approx. 29 days... hoorah for me! not sure what i want yet... but i will definitely let you all know!

Just noting also, that my blogs have been rather boring lately... what can i say! It's not everyday that a south park reality moment pops up... or even a sporadic lemon tree plantation begins growing in your backyard. But i will make sure you're all first to know when something that exciting happens. But for the meantime, you will have to read my blogs in silence and ponder on my meaningless rants about absolutely nothing at all. Yes, you HAVE to read it. you have no choice AT ALL! muahahah.
okay, i will stop the evil laugh and leave you to ponder...

ponder away now little ones...

yours ponderingly,
the inexperienced blogger,
ash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment