Monday, March 22, 2010

the 'average' person

This is the only instance where i can say that I am above average!
If you're currently thinking to yourself, 'what the hell is she on?', then have no fear, for your questions (or lack of questions) are yet to be answered.

the "average" person would normally write, say... 4 blogs a week.
But I, a representative of the above average collective, will write a minimum of 2 a day.

The "average" person would also write about something of consequence
Yet my blogs revolve around pure brain dribble. (for all non-retards, this means i just type as i think... about everything under the sun really)

Re-iterating my point, this blog served no purpose whatsoever, and did not help me (or anyone) achieve anything in life... hence why i am so above average


yours originally (you thought i was going to say 'yours averagely' didn't you! another reason why i am so un-average )
the inexperienced blogger
ash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment