Thursday, March 4, 2010

the inexperienced blogger's thoughts in ten short lines.

1. Man I'm tired... i should really sleep, but staying up until 1am and having 5.5hours sleep seems more logical... right?

2. I'm kinda hungry. And there are cheese and bacon rolls a few meters away from me. It's tempting...

3. I SHOULD do my homework... but i get to school early enough to finish it. I just hope i don't forget my calculator again.

4. I really should moisturize my skin... it feels kind of.. dry-ish

5. After talking about my dry skin... i thought of the word 'Pasty' ... and i laughed out loud

6. My English assessment is haunting me... it's literally sitting right next to me... acting all innocent. pfft!

7. I should really punch you in the face for what you did to me today.

8. I should really punch you in the face TOMORROW also!

9. I really need to yell at you. I have my speech all mentally prepared... i shall OWN YOU!

10. i am so lucky to have such great friends... aka: real friends. Who i know i can trust with my life!!!! I WILL live my life with no regrets... and leaving that 'group' was the best thing I've ever done :D



yours in thought
the inexperienced blogger,
ash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment