Thursday, March 18, 2010

my personal bucket list

I have been deliberating whether or not to write my own bucket list for a while. I figured that if i kept making mental notes, with my brain capacity, i would forget in, say... 35minutes. So here it is, i will continually revise it whenever i think of something new. But as of the 18th of March, 2010, here is my personal bucket list (things to do before i die)

1. Learn how to play the guitar and piano
2. Go skydiving
3. Travel the world
4. Have a garage sale
5. Internet shop
6. Get drunk
7.Work for a magazine
8. learn how to dance
9. speak french
10. get acrylic nails
11. cut my hair- Rhianna style!
12. climb the Harbour bridge
13. live overseas
14. ride in a helicopter
15. become a volunteer in Cambodia
16. Volunteer in a children's hospital

So, clearly, i will be working for the rest of my life.
Some things are minor, but the majority require a whole lot of cash.

yours hopefully.
the inexperienced blogger
ash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment