Tuesday, April 6, 2010

sometimes i think...

yes, i think. Sometimes it can be dangerous. But majority of the time it's half relevant.
Sometimes i think i'm a bitch. (and i realise everyone has the odd 5 days every month), but i think i am one.

You see, it's complicated.

i thought i liked you.
we went out.
we talked.
but i don't like you.

and now you like me.
and i still don't like you.
and so, i'm a bitch


and then there's this other one.
who i have blogged about previously.
who I will never get over.
well, i guess i'm still not over him either.

then there's another one.
you said you liked me.
but unlike the first one, i have never liked you.
it's impossible for me to like you.


I'm odd.
I'm going to say this, and i think i speak on behalf of much of the female population, but we all love attention from guys.
and we get greedy.
one person liking us is never enough. But when they wish to pursue this further. We run away like a little bitch.
well, i do anyway

I am writing this with honest intentions.
This is what i am like
This is who i am.

and it needs to stop because sooner or later someone will get hurt!

yours thoughtfully
the inexperienced blogger
ash
x




No comments:

Post a Comment