Monday, April 26, 2010

Well, since i haven't blogged in a while (which is unnatural of me), i will use what little time i have effectively. I am going to whinge... brace yourselves...

Okay, so I'm thinking that guys have their own version of PMS, because frankly, they are fucking moody. One minute it's; la di daaa, you are so funny ashleigh, let us talk all night on facebook and message each other, and visit you at work. And the next just one worded responses.
But then the next day it's back to our normal verbal jousting.
fuck you! why are you so beautiful?! i so badly want to punch you! But god damn you and your beautiful smile!

Next in line, my favourite word; P A R T Y
two eighteenths, quite the eventful night.
that is all.

and finally, to conclude, my world famous 'i had to work 12 hours today' whinge.
well, yeah... i kinda did have to work 12 hours today.
SYMPATHISE!
.
.

yours whinging and whining,
the inexperienced blogger
ash
x






No comments:

Post a Comment