Sunday, May 16, 2010

amused

There is one thing that has constantly been on my mind lately.
It starts with a 'T' and ends with an 'IME'. For all the invalids out there, it is TIME.
It just seems to be always on my mind... Not sure if is just because i currently have 4 unfinished assessments and i am currently procrastinating. But oh well, it's still on my mind.
Just imagine... if we had one additional hour every day.
Well, firstly, there would be another 6.083 (recurring) days each year (yes, i really did use my calculator... crucify me!)
Not ONLY that, but if you really look at it, that's a further 365 hours every year!
With this in mind, you may be thinking one of two things really;
1) Holy Moses! she is SO right!
To this i say thankyou for sharing my abnormal thinking pattern...
2) she is one bored child!
To this i say, i CONCUR! i really have no life/ anything better to do with my time ( 4 assessments, 4 assessments, 4 assessments)


Did someone say '4 assessments'?
Nope, okay... i shall continue to procrastinate


Well, since my procrastination is running SO smoothly, i would like to submit the latest edition to my 'inexperienced opinion' section.

INEXPERIENCED OPINION:

Vanity

My main focus is obviously the female population. It is safe to say that we are ALL somewhat vain. Some more that others. It is this sector of the population which, well, just piss me off. Okay, yeah, i get it...you want to be thin. But CHRIST! If you feel like a pizza with extra bacon, then take your tooshie down to Domino's and GET that pizza with extra bacon!
Along with this obsession, to say the least, with appearance, comes the competitiveness of it all.
Fuck. Me. Dead.
Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT compare yourself to someone else, then set the goal of "beating" that person. What a FUN game.
Let's see who can beat the skinny one...oooh
I would just like to say, finally, that we are ALL different. And in no way is it acceptable for a person to lose weight to be better than someone, then gloat about it. What does it prove? That you won't eat that pizza? Well, that's just no fun then!


Yours with extra cheese,
the inexperienced blogger
ash
x


No comments:

Post a Comment