Thursday, May 6, 2010

colour me happy

The paint theory

Before anyone judges me/thinks weird-ly of me, let me explain the reasoning behind this theory. I would also like to note that this theory is in no way plausible nor relevant, just another spontaneous and inappropriate blog about mumbo jumbo.
Okay, so the reason this "theory" came about was... well... to be honest, i saw a picture of paint.

My mind did the rest.

The paint theory goes like so...
1. Life is like a bucket of paint; it's mostly wet, but it will eventually dry
2. Life is like a bucket of paint; Sometimes the bucket is half empty, other times it's half full
3. Life is like a bucket of paint; You get the occasional lump or two
4. Life is like a bucket of paint; Sometimes it needs a good stir
5. Life is like a bucket of paint; It can be any colour you choose

Paint your life.

the inexperienced blogger,
ash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment