Monday, May 24, 2010

hypocrisy

i hate you. Completely and wholly. You are so immature, yet you accuse ME of being immature. Get over yourself! I don;t understand what gives YOU the right to think that you can tell others who they can and cannot talk to! Are you kidding yourself? Honestly! Do you really think you are that superior to everyone else? That you and your "friends" go around thinking they can mock anyone they like. Does that really make yourself feel good? Well, by all means, be my guest. Mock me all you like, because i know that you are really insecure . i bet you feel REAL good about yourself now hey. Do you think you are mad or/and fully sick cuz? Here's a little brutal honesty on my behalf, YOU'RE NOT.

Wanna hear another harsh reality, you have NO control over me. You are losing all your power. Wanna know why because people are realising what you are really like. And same to the majority of your obnoxious little posse of "friends". Let me break her little circle of love down for all the readers. There are four in the group.
1. Queen Bee. Sits on her almighty throne, expecting everyone to come begging on their knee's for her much sought mercy.
2. The Backstabber. The one you think you can share all your secrets to. She is nice to your face and while around others, but generally thinks her shit don't stink.
3. The Big Ol' Pussy. Shit talker, thinks they are super awesome. The typical pussy is most dominant when in a group or on the internet.
4. The nice one. Enough said.

So, keep death staring me, keep calling me immature, keep on telling people they can't talk to me and by all means, keep on bitching about me. . I am officially voting you the biggest Mean Girl of the school. Congrats, here is all the glory you ever wanted, and it will be the only glory you will ever get.

(In all the years we were supposedly best friends - you never once gave me a compliment or were truly happy for me when I achieved awards etc. You hurt me many times and I was always there for you and proud of your achievements and it was never reciprocated. If you are truly honest with yourself - you know how you treated me and how you allowed the others come between us and destroy our friendship. But you took their side and that was the most hurtful thing ever; a few years of their friendship was more important than the bond we shared. You know I tried to talk to you many times but you refused and you lied to your mum. If we are truly honest with ourselves; only we know what happened and I can sleep at night with a clear conscience. This is a hard life lesson to learn and it cost us a great friendship which could have lasted for eternity. I hope you are happy with your new friends and life.
You are a Hypocrite.


The inexperienced blogger,
ash
x

2 comments: