Tuesday, May 18, 2010

it's a well known fact


that some of our most critical and even crucial thinking is done in the shower, Or in my case today, when i was in the passenger seat of the family car. Along with several other things, one thought was most prominent.

What someone else SEE'S
and what you FEEL

will result in two completely different stories. Complete polar opposites.. I'm 100% sure of this.

For example, I'm going to bring up my past here, but me leaving my group.
For me: i felt excluded and as though it was necessary for me to make such a move. Only I knew what I was experiencing.
For them: They saw that i left the group and didn't understand my reasoning behind it. They only saw me in the wrong because what they saw was me leaving the group.

Quite a complex theory to grasp... but it makes sense... for me anyways.
It's a perspective thing... we all do it...
We will look at someone and make up wild stories in our minds when it may be a completely different story altogether.


yours in different shoes.
the inexperienced blogger
ash
x





No comments:

Post a Comment