Friday, June 18, 2010

< insert witty blog title here >

I'm not too sure what i want to blog about, but i just need to blog. My symptoms consist of; drowsiness, stress, procrastination. There can only be one cause... the "repeat offender"--- School.
Who am i kidding... i bring this upon myself (ie: NOW. blog spot... distraction... seeing the connection Ashleigh?). It's annoying because we all work and work and work during school, we get home and work some more, maybe go to our part time jobs and work a bit more, but during those times we aren't working, we want to relax. But, oh wait, we cannot. Because of the most painful three letter acronym known as the HSC, and equally as grueling, Parents. So, I'm gonna call this blogging opportunity my R&R... my "down" time. Ironic that my Rest and Relaxation is spent blogging ABOUT school. Lordy lord... what am i going to do
To make matters worse, i have been working on a particular assessment (of the 5 billion) and decided to take the initiative to show my teacher. Well, wise move ash because it turns out my second response was deplorable... okay, maybe that was a hyperbole, but still... it's unusable. So, leaving me 600 words in debt, i am currently, or WAS, working on my S.O.R response. I would personally like to congratulate Christianity and Islam for not making their principal teachings explicit enough.
Okay, so there is assessment one. Next in line is... English.
Pray for me.

Then... business studies.
Lol. Waste of my life

Cafs exam.
Should do fine...

Maths exam the next day.
Will study the day before... should be alright


I can't take my mind off shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment