Sunday, July 11, 2010

Despite my series of short compilations of utter ramblings

I have decided to tell the world about a particular revelation which has been playing on my mind for some time now...
Well, me being a type A teenager, this blog is yet again about boys

(far out Ashleigh, get some better blogging material!!!!!!)

No, this is not about how much i like/love/miss/hate the entire male species, rather this is me being at peace with our polar opposite worlds.

A wise friend once told me, that males are really not that complicated. It is us females which MAKE everything so complicated...

Admittedly, he may be somewhat correct. We do have certain tendencies to over analyse situations, seeing them to be SOMETHING, when realistically, the guy just looked at you...
But, anyways, this is not the point of my blog. My point was... right NOW, i don't need a guy. I just don't want one, nor do i need one. Yeah, cool, we can be friends... but that is enough for me.... Some may think of me as a little hypocritical, an maybe i am, but this is simply my revelation.

I know someone who depends on guys. Her aim: ATTENTION. If a male is not looking in her direction, complimenting her, or professing their undying love to her, she will resort to such measures as acting stupid. This makes me sick. She is THAT needy, that she has no comcept of male friends. They are either acquaintances, or hook ups. There is no grey area.... no in between. Quite sad really, considering that besides my best friends, some of my closest friends are males.
But hey, it's her prerogative

But yes, yes. I am in year 12, i work 2 jobs, I study... a male in the picture is just not gonna be happening anytime soon.

Well, speaking of work... i start in 8 hours.

Yours always,
the inexperienced blogger
ash
x


No comments:

Post a Comment