Sunday, July 25, 2010

soul searching

I have come to the conclusion that:
a) Nothing good ever lasts
and
b) Once these "good things" tragically end, and although it might seem devestating at the time, they can be heartlessly and easily replaced.

I have always known that good things always end. Both from my own personal experience, and witnessing others experiences too. Generally have something to do with guy dilemma's and all that shiz nit. It's a real shame.

For my second conclusion, i'm a little uncertain about how i'm truly feeling. Well, my thoughts first arose after watching the news and hearing that Glen Mc Grath is re-marrying.
Random, because i hate cricket. But, i knew enough about him to know that his wife died only a few short years ago.
I think, and i do mean i think, I was a little outraged.
I mean, come on man.
Your wife died. This one woman in the whole world who you supposedly loved. I mean, isn't love supposed to be with ONE person? Is it possible to have TWO soul mates? gah! I feel like i've been lied to my whole life!

Can love be replaced?
I mean, can it?!


I'm confused

2 comments:

  1. Well isn't love a good thing? Therefore, according to your statements, easily replaced? Don’t your two conclusions contradict each other? Sorry to answer your question with 3 other questions.

    ReplyDelete