Wednesday, August 25, 2010

fresh laa

I would firstly, but not so formally, like to begin this blog by saying howdy! Holy fuck it has been a while! True story, I almost forgot my password logging in.. eek!
I'm not expecting a response or anything, but how are we all doing? good, good.
My apologies for not blogging... seems i had "prior commitments" (aka: Exams)... Actually, who am I kidding, regardless of exams I would've still blogged, but I was somewhat studying. I think it's safe to blame telstra's pathetic initiative of download limits. It was slow as ever!

Might sound lame of me, but I actually got extremely bored in business studies today and hand-wrote a blog. BUT recently (NOW) decided to not type it out because it's just not the same.... I'll just give a quick re-cap of my prior couple weeks.

Exams- sucked ass.
Finished exams- cheering!
Shopping- Spent 500 bucks (combat boots, 18th dress and lee jeans)
Exam results- no comment.

And, more recently i had an 18th birthday party which was divine! Danced my bum off.

There was a really cute bar tender too! Oh, and guys... when you say "let's get some fresh air"... we know what you mean.


Sunday: Worked, Mum's Zia's 80th birthday... kudos zia, thumbs up for the cannelloni! Went and watched my cousin sing... she won. Got to wear my new jeans and tony bianco's out.
was fab.


I've taken a new likening to Kid Cudi. It's more of a love, really. He is fine!


Yours in search of something,
the inexperienced blogger,
Ash Cudi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment