Tuesday, August 31, 2010

life as a discovered revelation

Today, apart from being a typical Tuesday at school, I made some realisations about myself. Shamefully, some of these I am quite disappointed about, on account of the fact that I did what I hate doing.

I Judged.
On numerous occasions.
Purely based on the opinions of other people.

I heard what people had said about this person, and used those judgments as the basis to form my own perception of her, Who am I to do something like that? I have never spoken to her in my life and I have the hide to attach profanities to her name like i do know her.

I know someone who can attest to my judgments, and to these people I am sorry. I vow never to judge anyone on face value.
Honestly, judging someone is inevitable, especially in today's materialistic society and as much as we try to deny it, we all judge. Sorry if I'm generalising here.
So, in saying this, I will not judge with no grounds for reasoning because sometimes, or all the time, I don't really know what that person is thinking.
So yeah.

Revelation numero 2. I am highly, extremely, undoubtedly and unquestionably UNFIT. Also, I have the meanest appetite known to female and will probably hit my peak of obesity at age 27. So, for as long as it will last, and starting tomorrow, NO CARBS!




No comments:

Post a Comment