Wednesday, August 25, 2010

pleased to meet'ya

Hello there, remember me?
You only talk to me once in a blue moon.
Usually when it suits you.

But then you disappear, vanish, gone
Don't hear from you.
Don't see you
Are you scared?
Are you shy?
I though I knew you well enough for us to be okay.
Or not?

Hello there
You're talking to me again.
Barely.
One word messages.
Abrupt sentences
Not even sentences
abrupt words, letters
Please sit back while I ask at the questions and do all the talking.

Oh, hello there, you DO remember me!
Can't get a word in.
Are you excited to ralk to me?
"hey ashy"
a nickname?
pet name?
huh?
confused.
Very talkative
out of the ordinary.
Now you have me stunned.
Role reversal.

One
word
at
a
time





I'm incoherent.

I have one request.

Be consistent?

No comments:

Post a Comment