Sunday, September 12, 2010

R e a l



You have some weird grip over me.
You know how to make all the bad stuff go away, and we can continue acting like nothing has ever happened. We just had our first fight, and oddly enough, it made me more curious about you. What makes you tick, what you like, what you dislike, what you're passionate about, what you think of me?
These questions are a result of what just happened. You flirt, I flirt, We fearlessly flirt with each other.

Am I supposed to read into this? Or am I falling into my old traps again?

I think I'll just see where this goes, even though the potential is looking rather bleak. But you know what, you only live once.

I'm gonna fight who i want, like who i want, kiss who i want and swear at whoever the fuck I want.
And what is life without a few bumps here and there... that would just be boring...
easier, yes, but it would suck ass.


Love and lust are just some of those bumps along the way.


Just sit back, drink up and enjoy the long ride.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment