Tuesday, September 14, 2010

sole means

For the next month, I will reluctantly be drastically reducing my time blogging due to the H.S.C (thanks). Unfortunately, I am devo by this because this is really my sole means of virtual communication. MSN, goodbye, facebook, Au revoir, mobile, you're already effed.

Blogging is my way of sharing to the world who I was, am and want to be. It keeps me sane. It helps me try and make sense of my headspace... whatever happens up there...

Something else that is consuming my thoughts at this current point in time, is a male. And although i've already concluded that in no way do I find you physically attractive, you are a perpetual womanizer, and you've fucked me over once.... I'm not quite sure how to break it to you?
I guess it's like, for the time that i THOUGHT I knew what I wanted (one week), I led you on... and now you've got the wrong idea stuck in your head...
And although I told you today that i don't really trust you, you still continue to pursue something more...

How the hell do I break it to you without looking like a heartless bitch who led you on and then just took it all away? HOW?!

Well, whatever the outcome, "US" is never going to happen.

My mood swings are unbelievable. I swear it was about 4 posts ago that I was professing my love.
Thanks Jcam for knocking some sense into me, reminding me of the person I never want to become and being so considerate.

I guess in time, I can look back on this blog and re-live EVERY experience and emotion over again, because they fluctuate uncontrollably.

And that, my friends, is my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment