Sunday, September 12, 2010

You've really got me.

You've got this charm.
This crooked smile, hair flick
The way you bite your lip.

I hate it!
But I want you to keep doing it.

You've got the softest hands.
The place where mine fit perfectly.
But mine aren't the only ones that fit there.

I hate it!
But i just want to hold your hand and never let go.

Your touch gives me shivers.
I just want to hug you.
But so do other girls.

I hate it. But at the same time, It makes me love you even more.

I crave your attention, hoping that one day you'll make me yours.
But at the same time, I'm not entirely sure.

Because I don't want to be another number to you... And it irks me that I know I will be, yet I still want to pursue something!

If I do, I will go against everything I have stood for.. or stood against...

So, dearest,
Are you worth the risk?


I guess I'll find out for myself...

Good luck to me

No comments:

Post a Comment