Sunday, October 31, 2010

late night & deep in thought

After much soul searching, i have finally somewhat managed to work myself out and piece the tiny facets of personal understanding together, in order to make this mother of an assumption. Not to go without saying, I am in no way using the "I'm at a confusing age" excuse to pardon my deliberations. Oh no, this is pure mental-ness and brain dribble at its finest. What I have discovered about myself, is that I have this perpetual inability to remain calm. I am a worrier. Also, I am self conscious and slightly paranoid... which I guess can all roll into one giant ball of insanity. I suppose what I hate most about myself is that I always think I've done something wrong to other people. "Are you mad at me?"
After asking this question several times, I feel like I am being annoying. And the vicious cycle continues until I realise that I should have shut the eff up, at least 10 minutes ago.
So I pose the question, HAVE I DONE SOMETHING WRONG? because I'm kinda freakin out here!
It's one thing for virtual neglectfulness, but real life ignorance? Not cool.
I guess I just want to be in the 'know', and get out of this shady region I'm stuck in now.

Just to be sure.

Many thanks,

-A-

No comments:

Post a Comment