Friday, November 19, 2010

I've never really wanted to be perfect

I'm not really anything special, unlike some people. No real interests or passions, no direction of where i'm heading or want to head. I'm just living and breathing and making the most of my time here on this lonely planet.

Perfect is unattainable. We all have flaws, the difference between humankind and those who think they are perfect is their ability to accept who they are. Learn to love the flaws and all the little imperfections.
I look at you and to many you seem perfect.
But to me you seem insecure.
Your fixation on self image, exterior appearances and the public's perception of you does not make you perfect.

I'm content being a misfit amongst a generic bunch. My life isn't perfect, it's far from perfect.

But you know what... I wouldn't have it any other way.


Yours imperfectly,
-A-

No comments:

Post a Comment