Saturday, February 19, 2011

Same difference; Saturday edition.

Here's some more of my internal conflict and nonsense bullshit. Fate, predestination, serendipity... call it what you like, I believe in it. BUT, my clause is this... If you WANT something to happen, you should still have the ability to take it into your own hands, change it, manipulate it etc.
But, is it "fate" whether or not you choose to take it into your own hands? I do believe that everything happens for a reason... but there's a part of me that believes that it's fates "will", if you like, which decides the outcome. Regardless of whether or not you try harder... I'm trying to make this easier for people to understand, without it sounding too much like it's just being spat out of my brain... Okay, re-group. Is it fate whether or not you choose to take matters into your own hands? This isn't making any sense.

Damn you, internal deliberations!

-A-

No comments:

Post a Comment