Saturday, March 26, 2011

The things I know.

1. Despite what people say, I tend to do the opposite.
2. I drink too much coffee.
3. I use my phone too much... and become sometimes anti-social.
4. I work a lot. And then usually whinge about it to other people.
5. Although I know the outcome, I'll still give it a shot... even if it means hurting myself.
6. I let people walk all over me.
7. I cry often and laugh always.
8. It takes a lot to make me angry.
9. People may not know it, but the things they say inspire me.
10. I think too much.
11. I'm a stress head.
12. I'm a hopeless romantic.
13. I prefer odd numbers.
14. I have no regrets.
15. I have very big dreams.
16. I only have time for people who have time for me.
17. I argue. A LOT.

Oh, and here's one last thing...
18. I know I am NOT an idiot. I know what I deserve.

Thank you, for inspiring me beyond belief, even if you don't know it.

Wake up, girl! Who are you kidding?!

-A-

No comments:

Post a Comment