Wednesday, January 27, 2010

procrastination... i should do that soon... maybe

okay.
So there's this little thing called procrastination. It seems that we have become very good friends over the past couple of weeks.
But i think we need some space...
Mr. P is just always there! He always just randomly pops up whenever i start my asessment.
It's gotta end sometime soon!
He's here right this second. He's doing it again :(
My schoolbooks are spread out on my bed, USB in, calculator on hand... then BAM! he's back!

Alwas trying to distract me with magical words like... "facebook" ... or "blog"... or my personal favourite... "food".

goodbye procrastination.... HELLO MOTIVATION :)

love, the inexperienced blogger
ash
x

ps: there is a bug crawling on the laptop screen... *stares*
wait... must... look...away...

No comments:

Post a Comment