Friday, January 29, 2010

"why, oh why?" i ask myself

because they can.

That's enough reason.
For them anyway.

they. are. so. cool.
i want to be them *saturates with sarcasm*

Well, today was the first official day back at school and it felt like i had never left. It's sad really! New classroom, New teachers, New friends, New perspective.

I have made a promise to myself.
To give my final year of highschool all i can. To smother my frenemies with great results until they turn bright green with envy. I know i can do it! My success (to be) will shatter them. They would never dare make comparisons any longer, and i would rub it in their snobby little faces :)
Okay, so the easy part's done... talking about everything. But the rest is up to me. Lying in my hands.

Note to self: lay off blogspot for a while. This might come in handy if i want to even make a dent in this goal.

i can do it :)



love,
the inexperienced blogger
ash "never say never" becker
x

No comments:

Post a Comment