Sunday, March 14, 2010

call me crazy,

but i feel like making a magazine...
So finally, my English is finished (cheering on the inside), and homework in underway (not so much cheering going on now).

so yeah.

I feel like i'm back to my days of not knowing what to blog about... it feels weird to be quite frank with you all.
Can you believe it. Now that these people are out of my life, i have NOTHING to blog about.
so they WERE good for something. They provided fabulous bitching material for the world to see!

Well at least i know now that if all else fails, they will come in handy. Just whip out a few "f words" here and there and life will go on :)


well. for my EXCESSIVE amount of readers (yes i'm talking to the whole 4 of you), my page has changed a little... but it's still me :) i swear!


yours speechlessly,
the inexperienced blogger,
ash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment