Friday, March 12, 2010

the inexperienced blogger's seven stages of self improvement

The thing is, WILL i stick to them? If not, it is written for ALL the world to see, so feel free to try any of these yourself :)
It is not necessarily physical things to improve, but even things that will make you feel good as a person!


i will start off basic:

1. grow and paint my nails.
growing- check
painting- check.... a lovely navy blue


2. straighten my hair.
Although i regrettably cut my hair, it makes me feel good when my hair is straight and silk smooth.

3. Buy myself new clothes,
dress... check
earrings... check

they are sexy, if i might add :D

4. Write a to-do list.
love them! they make me feel organised an in control!
Nothing beats the satisfaction of ticking off something that has just been achieved!
For example. My English feature article SHOULD have and COULD have been crossed off by now, but due to unnecessary procrastination, this cross-age may have had to be delayed a couple days

5. Washing your face
Call me crazy, but it feels so good!!!!
I feel un-masked and CLEAN!
it's incredible.... If you are NOT doing this, i recommend it. Not just to achieve self improvement, but for hygiene purposes too.

6. Talking to someone you haven't
Self explanatory... it makes you feel better about yourself!

7. blogging.
With this final point, i would like to add in SLEEPING also.
Blogging is just incredible.
and Sleeping is just... AMAZING!

By not following, does not mean that you are a bad person... it just simply means that you are a slack bastard...
no hard feelings eh?

yours undergoing improvement,
the inexperienced blogger
ash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment