Wednesday, April 14, 2010

an inexperienced opinion


I've decided.
yes, my mind has been made up. I'm not sure what my mind is doing at the moment, but i'm 88.45% sure. Not sure if i'm saying this as the fully conscious inexperienced blogger, or the sleep deprived and socially thirsty inexperienced blogger. Either way, the decision is coming from SOMEWHERE and that's got to account for something.
From this point forward, i would hereby like to add an additional feature to my blog. I'm not too sure if there's a specific word for it, but i will call it... 'an inexperienced opinion'. I will talk about relevant topics and not my own personal failures or conquers. More failures than conquers, but that's another story for another day.
Not sure why this post was necessary, seeing that i could have done this anyway, BUT forgive a girl for wanting to make up a fancy name.
Unfortunately, i am no longer a people pleaser (virtually anyways) so these topics may not be liked by all.

AN INEXPERIENCED OPINION:
Virginity.


Word on the street is that virginity is going as out of fashion as flare jeans. For me, and me personally, it's a big deal. I would like my virginity as firmly attached as possible thank you very much. I don't look down on non-virgins and i certainly don't judge them. Call me old fashioned, but IT'S A BIG DEAL! Go back to the days where the birds and bees were just harmless animals.

A tip for all girls;
if you are 16 or under, and you say that you are 'ready', chances are, YOU'RE NOT!
There are serious ramifications! And i know I'm going all motherly on you, but i just DO NOT support the idea of girls selling themselves short. Girls, you don't have to grow up too quickly. Stay young and enjoy each day, act your age and be yourselves.

Yours rant-fully
the inexperienced blogger
ash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment